Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fixed Portrait Shoot


 ISO 100
Aperture 3.5
Shutter speed 1/15

 ISO 400 
Aperture 4.5
Shutter speed 1/20

 ISO 800
Aperture 5.6
Shutter speed 1/25

ISO 1600
Aperture 7.1
Shutter speed 1/30

ISO 3200
Aperture 8.0
Shutter speed 1/50

What was the best ISO setting to use for your portraits?
I would have to say that my best ISO as in my number one would have to be the one with 400. The reason why i think this ones the best is because of how the light came out in the photo it is really bright and nice.

What was your next best photo?
I think that the next best photo out of these would have to be the one with the ISO 800. I think that this one is the second best because of how the photo came out as in the model was posing and she came out pretty good.

Were you able to create equivalent exposures to your best photo by changing the aperture and shutter speed?
Yes i was able to create equvalent exposer by changing the aperture and shutter speed. 

What did you learn from this activity that you will apply to your real portrait shoot?
What i learn from this activity that i will apply to my really portrait shoot is that i will be able to change my aperture and my shutter speed to make it look better.




No comments:

Post a Comment