Friday, October 11, 2013

Academics Photo Shoot

The Story
I picked this photo as "the story" because to me it tells me a story about how we as the people should take care of our planet. It also tells me that we should at least make some time and help out keeping the earth clean. I think that its so nice of these people to help out i actually admire them for what they are doing and that they actually care about our environment.

Action and Emotion
I also picked this picture as "action and emotion" because this tells me that they are having fun and they did not expect for their experiment to explode out of no where. The action in this picture is obliviously when their experiment went wrong as you can see. The emotion in this picture is that they are happy and their having fun.

Filling the frame
I picked this photo as "filling the frame" because its interesting and its filling in the whole picture with people who are i guess helping the environment.I think that is is really nice of them to do that. As you can see in this picture their is so many thing going on that you have to pay really close attention in order to understand whats rally going on. 


http://issuu.com/jostens/docs/2012photos?e=4061883/1143151#  (Drop The Bass)

1. Why did you pick this photo?
 I picked this photo because it got my attention by the color and how it moves.

 2. What rules of photography are evident in the photo?
 It has lines ans the rule of thirds.




















No comments:

Post a Comment