Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Academic Shoot reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you? Some of the things that i encounter while i was trying to get my photos was what exactly should i be looking for like what kind of picture will the others be able to understand.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
I was thinking mostly about contrast since i have more trouble with that .

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
I would actually keep looking around the school until o find the picture that i really like for that specific subject.

4. What things would you do the same?
I would actually keep my writing the same i would just change my pictures a little bit.
5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?
I think the more easiest subject that i would be able to achieve is the one that i actually understand really good

6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?
The rule that would be the hardest for me would be the one that i would not understand at all.
7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?
I really couldn't understand contrast i mean i always get it mistaken by some thing else i do not know why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment